A: Download the ClinicalKey app:
B: Registering for Mobile Access
- Users must contact ANZCA Library to register for access: http://anzca.libsurveys.com/feedback
- Enter the following details:
- What is your feedback/request related to? = ClinicalKey app registration
- College ID
- Email address
- Description/comments = CK app
- Click the Submit button when complete
Once submitted, please allow 3 working days for library staff to process your request.
IMPORTANT: Completing your registration requires that you associate your registration ID with an existing user profile (personal account) in ClinicalKey Australia. If you do not already have a user profile set up, then see sidebar for instructions on how to Create a user profile in ClinicalKey Australia before completing the following steps.
C: Registration email
- Once the ANZCA Library registers you for access, you will receive the following Your ScienceDirect Registration ID email:
- Click on the http://www.sciencedirect.com/register link
- The Journals Consult Registration ID Redemption page will display:
- Enter the Registration ID and Registration Password that were supplied in the email, verify that I’m not a robot check and click the Continue button
- The Registration ID Association page will display:
- This will allow you to associate your ClinicalKey personal account with the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists JC, Remote Access ID (thereby enabling app access):
- Enter your user profile Username (email address)
- Enter your user profile Password
- Click the Sign In button when complete – you will be taken to the ScienceDirect home page
Your registration is now complete.
D: On your mobile device:
- Ensure the ClinicalKey app is installed
- If you have not previously accessed the app, then swipe through the introductory screens and click the Done button
- You will be prompted to Choose Edition:
- You will be prompted to Choose Role:
- You will be prompted for your ClinicalKey user profile details:
- Enter your Username = email address
- Enter your Password
- Select the grey Login button
- You will be taken to the ClinicalKey home page
Your device is now enabled for access for 12 MONTHS.
Did your login fail? Completing your registration requires that you associate your registration ID with an existing user profile (personal account) in ClinicalKey Australia [see sidebar for instructions on how to Create a user profile in ClinicalKey Australia].
For more information, contact the ANZCA Library: http://anzca.libsurveys.com/feedback