The McGraw-Hill Medical Custom Curriculum tool enables educators to:
- Create and populate assignments from all of the Access online medical resources licensed by their institution, including textbooks, videos, and case files
- Include Q&A tests, either drawing from the existing question bank or by authoring their own questions and dictating a minimum passing score
- Assign specific learners to each curriculum
- Report on progress and quiz scores by learner or by assignment
- Link out to external resources or upload files to include in their curricula
- Offer targeted remediation for specific learners
Once logged into their MyAccess profile, learners in Custom Curriculum can:
- Easily access the exact resources their instructors have selected for them
- See which assignments are expected of them and which dates their assignment are due
- Keep track of their own assignment progress and quiz scores
Click here to read more about this exciting tool for medical educators.
To view a user guide please go to At-A-Glance Guides by McGraw-Hill Medical.