Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome. On this page you will find a downloadable copy of the ANZCA ILLs MANAGER database and accompanying user guide.
Initial Set-up and use
- Download the database
- Download the user guide
- Unzip the database file
- Set-up your database - see Starting-Up section of guide
- Configure settings - see Admin Settings of guide
- Add/import patrons - see Admin Settings: Updating the Database Settings & Directories section of guide
- Update email templates - see Admin Settings: Update Email Templates section of guide
- Searching & requesting - see Searching & Requesting section of guide
- Supplying - see Supplying & Completing Requests section of guide
- Statistics - click the button and enter the year!
- Need help setting up - email me!
Original database elements (initial tables and forms) created by Van Duong and Barbara Slattery @ Royal Melbourne Hospital.
Current design, search and request features, email and supply features, tracking features, API lookup features created by John Prentice, ANZCA Library.
ANZCA acknowledges the traditional custodians of Country throughout Australia and recognises their unique cultural and spiritual relationships to the land, waters and seas and their rich contribution to society. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present, and emerging.
ANZCA acknowledges and respects Māori as the Tangata Whenua of Aotearoa and is committed to upholding the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, fostering the college’s relationship with Māori, supporting Māori fellows and trainees, and striving to improve the health of Māori.