EndNote Click (formerly Kopernio) also allows Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox users to access the full-text for ANZCA subscriptions.
How to access e-resources
Use your ANZCA college ID (or staff username) and password to access library e-resources.
Having trouble logging into e-resources? Try emptying your browser cache, closing and reopening your browser, and trying again.
Experiencing difficulties, or need help? Contact the Library
EndNote Click (formerly Kopernio) can be easily configured to enable full-text access for ANZCA and CICM-subscribed resources, as well as those materials available via open access.
Note: EndNote Click is not currently available for Safari browsers
2. Click on the [ Add to <browser> ] button.
3. Select 'Enable extension' when prompted.
4. Add in your details to create an EndNote Click account and click on the [ Create my EndNote Click account ] button:
5. Add 'Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists' or 'College of Intensive Care Medicine' as your institution and select the [ Select this institution>] button:
6. EndNote Click is now ready:
ANZCA acknowledges the traditional custodians of Country throughout Australia and recognises their unique cultural and spiritual relationships to the land, waters and seas and their rich contribution to society. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present, and emerging.
ANZCA acknowledges and respects Māori as the Tangata Whenua of Aotearoa and is committed to upholding the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, fostering the college’s relationship with Māori, supporting Māori fellows and trainees, and striving to improve the health of Māori.