[1 October 2018] Library users can now access the entire ANZCA Library collection through a new discovery service.
SEARCH the NEWDiscovery service
The new system includes the following features:
- Fully-optimised for mobile and hand-held devices
- The ability to search all of ANZCA Library’s journals, books and e-books through a single “Google-like” search interface
- The ability to search and access at the article-level for all ANZCA Library-subscribed journals
- The ability to create lists, send links and export citations for all library content
- The ability to save searches and lists*
- The ability to create online reservations and to self-renew for print books*
- Māori language interface
- Revamped e-book, e-journal and databases access pages
- Complete A-Z lists for journals, e-books and collections/databases
- Library orientation and help pages
- And much, much more!
* requires the creation of a personalised library account
A NEW WAY TO REQUEST, BORROW AND RENEW!
Some important information for borrowers:
- First time users of the new discovery layer who would like to borrow items will need to create a password for their personalised library account
- Once enabled, the account can be used to view items on reserve, view items on loan and renew items
- Borrowers will no longer be asked for a courier address when they reserve an item - once the item is ready to be sent, you will receive an email requesting their delivery address
- Please contact the library (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you unable to locate an item
Please Note: Access/authentication for ALL e-resources remains your College ID and Networks password.
SOME IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES:
- Print items located in the main library are expected to be transitioned by the end of October [now completed]
- Print items located in New Zealand will be transitioned in early November [now completed]
- Print serials located in archives to be transitioned by December 2018 [now completed]
- Print serials located in the main library to be transitioned by April 2019